Dominion Markets is a privately owned company which is organized in St Vincent. Dominion Markets consists of individuals with many years of experience in the Foreign Exchange Markets, education and risk management.
Most Popular Questions
- Who owns Dominion Markets?
- What is Dominion Markets?
- Does my Demo account ever expire?
- How do I open a demo account?
- How do I test latency from my computer to the MetaTrader trade server?
- How much time does it take to process identification documents?
- I cannot find my country on the list of countries. Can I still trade?
- How can I open a Dominion Markets Account?
- How can I start trading?
- What equipment do I need to start trading?
- Can I trade using a Demo Account?
- How many Trading Accounts can I open?
- What are the Base Currency options for Trading Accounts?
- Does Dominion Markets prohibit any trading techniques?
- What happens if I have no free margin left in my account?
- What are the smallest and largest position sizes that I can open?
- What assets are available to trade?
- What leverage do you offer?
- Do you have any margin rules?
- What is the difference between my balance, equity, margin and free margin displayed on MT4/MT5?
- What will happen if I experience a problem while trading?
- What are the commissions when you trade Crypto?
- Can I deposit funds via Crypto?
- Can I deposit funds using a credit or debit card?
- How can I deposit funds to my account?
- Is there a minimum deposit on Dominion Markets?
- Am I charged a fee every time I deposit?
- How long will it take for my Bitcoin to appear in my Dominion Markets Account?
- What withdrawal method does Dominion Markets offer?
- Is there a minimum amount for withdrawals?
- Is there a maximum amount for withdrawals?
- How long do I need to wait for my withdrawal to be processed?
- Am I allowed to trade while I wait for my withdrawal to be processed?
- Can I cancel my withdrawal request?
Dominion Markets Account Set-Up
Trading and MT4/MT5
Dominion Markets is an offshore brokerage firm that offers is client segregated accounts (funds are kept safe), 24/7 Cyrpto Trading, 23/5 Currency trading, Rapid deposits and withdrawals (crypto, bank transfer). We provide a fair environment for our clients to trade in which allows them to make money and apply Risk Management strategies to keep losses to a minimum.
Dominion Markets MT5 and MT4 demo accounts do not have an expiry date.
To open a MetaTrader 5 demo account you will need to follow these steps:
● Download and install the MetaTrader 5 trading platform
● Open the trading platform on your PC
● Select ‘file’ in the menu item then ‘open an account’
● Complete the registration form and select ‘Next’
● Select the ‘Finish’ button.
The latency from your computer to Dominion Markets trade servers
can be tested by conducting a ping test.
The instructions below explain how a ping test can be conducted
● Step 1 : On your computer go to the start menu and type "CMD" in the "search programs and files" field
● Step 2 : Type in the word "ping" followed by a blank space and the IP address of the server you wish to ping
● Step 3 : The bottom line on the resulting output will show in milliseconds the minimum, maximum and average time it took to send and receive data from your computer to the server.
It can take up to 24 to 48 hours to verify and process identification documents by our team at Dominion Markets.
If your country is not listed in the drop down menu when registering your account, you may open a cryptocurrency account.
Dominion Markets Account Set-Up
Fill in the form with your details on the Sign Up page to create a Dominion Markets Account.
After you log in to your Dominion Markets Account, you will need to deposit a minimum of $50 and create a free MT4/MT5 Trading Account to start trading.
Absolutely none! You can trade on any mobile device, tablet or desktop, as long as you have an internet connection, by downloading the MT4/MT5 App .
Yes, we offer free Demo Accounts which present identical market conditions to our Live Trading Accounts. Demo Accounts are designed to allow traders to practice their strategy and understanding how to use the MT4/MT5 Platform, without using any funds to trade with.
There’s no limit to how many Demo and Live Trading Accounts clients can open. Traders can also use different leverage settings and currencies for multiple accounts.
When opening a Trading Account, clients can choose between USD, GBP, EUR or CAD as the baseline currency.
Trading and MT4/MT5
No, we allow all trading techniques including hedging, scalping and robots, auto traders and Expert Advisors.
If you have no free margin left in your account, your positions will be stopped out.
As well, you will not be able to open any more trades.
In certain circumstances, your account balance can become negative if the loss on the positions stopped out exceeds your account balance. Usually if margin percentage of a position falls below 80%, they will get closed out.
You can open positions ranging from 0.01 lots to 500 lots.
We offer a range of assets including 55 Forex currency pairs, 35 Cryptocurrency pairs, 64 stocks, 11 indices, metals and commodities.
The maximum leverage settings vary according to the instrument you are trading. We offer 1:500 leverage for Forex, 1:100 leverage for Indices and Metals, 1:30 leverage for all Cryptocurrency pairs and 1:20 leverage for stocks.
Yes, we issue a Margin call when your margin level falls to 100%, and we issue a Stop-Out if your margin level falls to or below 80%.
These four values help you understand how much funds you have available. The balance is the amount you hold in your account, excluding profits/losses from open trades) and equity is the amount you hold in your account plus profits/losses from open trades. The margin refers to the funds needed to protect your account from losses, and the free margin refers to the funds that are available to open new positions.
If you experience any type of problem or have any questions, we ask you to contact our 24/7 customer support team. They are available to look into any issues you face and can be reached through live chat, email or by requesting a phone call.
Commission rate is 0.35% (from 1 lot) for opening and for closing the position. So it is 0.7% from lot in total for closing and opening positions (together).
The formula how you can calculate the commission is the following:
(current price of asset) * (position volume) * (commission rate) /100
Yes, Crypto is our main payment method for deposits. It is also the fastest option to deposit funds. We offer a wide range of crypto options such as BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, BCH, XMR, NEO, XRP and ADA.
Yes, clients may deposit funds using a credit or debit card through our third-party payment processor.
To deposit funds, simply log into your Dominion Markets account and select the ‘Deposit’ option from your user
dashboard, and choose your preferred deposit method.
For Crypto deposits, proceed to input the amount you want to deposit and click ‘deposit funds’. Next, choose which crypto you want to use. A wallet address will be shown to you. Send the funds you want to deposit to that address, and they will be loaded into your account automatically as soon as they are received.
NB: The wallet address provided will expire if unused after 14 days. Please request a new address for future deposits.
With credit card transactions deposits are placed through compliance first and approved then deposited. If they are rejected the funds will be returned to your card. Your funds are not lost or stolen. At the same time you can also chose Bank Transfer aswell.
The minimum deposit in Crypto is $50. Any amount below this may not appear in client accounts due to the Blockchain network fees, which charges 0.0005BTC per transaction. The minimum deposit for other payment methods is $100.
For all crypto currency deposits we use weighted average Rates that are taken from Crypto-Fiat exchanges including Coinbase, Kraken etc with 1% markup applied. Please note that the final exchange rate is calculated at the time of receiving crypto on our wallet, not at the time of sending it.
Bitcoin transactions can take between 5 minutes and an hour to arrive in your account. This time depends on blockchain traffic.
We offer same-day Crypto withdrawals for all clients. Our team will see to your withdrawal request within 24 hours of submission, and your funds will then be sent directly to your Crypto wallet. We recommend you use a reputable Crypto wallet provider such as Coinbase. Clients are also able to withdraw via Credit Card or bank transfer. However, if funds are deposited via crypto, then they can only be withdrawn via crypto and same goes for Bank transfers and Visa/Master Card.
Yes, the minimum amount for withdrawals is $50.
No, there is no limit to how much clients can withdraw!
Our team will review your withdrawal request within 24 hours. Afterwards, the withdrawal will be processed and the time it takes for you to receive your funds will depend on the blockchain traffic.
Unless you’ve withdrawn all your funds, you will still be able to trade using any remaining funds kept in your account.
You may cancel your withdrawal request while it is still pending, by contacting our Support Team (available 24/5).